"I want to offer everyone the best for their body, because it's the athlete's greatest tool"
Caroline Lanignan, director of brand
Research & Development
Aptonia works in cooperation with the Oxylane group Research and Development cell. This cell, called Oxylane Research, has 5 main objectives which each comply with the philosophy of all the passion brands and components of the Oxylane group :
- Scientifically observe athletes in action
- Understand the body, its needs and sources of discomfort
- Imagine, by anticipating the needs of athletes, no matter what their age or level
- Experiment, test and clarify exclusive technology
- Verify clinical innovation with rigorous protocol.
These offices work on 4 centres :
- Thermal comfort
- The science of movement
- The senses
The last centre is mainly dedicated to the Aptonia brand, in particular for the "skin health" and "nutrition" sectors.
The aim of the cell is to assist in the development of products for the athlete's body at 3 levels :
- Prior to the creation of the product with the development of formulas required for innovation.
- During the manufacturing process, when engineers work in cooperation with doctors. The aim: Perfect our prototypes according to your requests and needs.
- Post-creation to prove the product's effectiveness in partnership with external laboratories
The aim of the cell is to provide Aptonia with additional expertise to find optimal solutions that meet your needs and allow you to eat and take care of yourself properly before, during and after sport.