"I want to offer everyone the best for their body, because it's the athlete's greatest tool"
Caroline Lanignan, director of brand
Outdoor sports expose the skin to cold, UV radiation, insects and/or irritations. It is severely tested at all times during any sports activity. The skin represents the principal barrier between the outside and the inside of the body. So it is vital that sports practitioners protect their skin to fully appreciate the pleasure of the sports.
- Guarantee your hygiene after sports
- Wash your skin
- The pleasure of showering after sports
- Water-alcohol solution - waterless hand gel
- Supply yourself with necessities for applying first aid
- Anticipate what is needed just in case
- First aid for athletes
- Discover heat packs
- Warm your feet
- Warm your hands
- Warm your back
- Protect yourself from cold when practising your sport
- Mosquito repellent
- Practise outdoor sports without being bitten
- NO MOSQUITO
- Protect your skin from insects
- Protect your skin from mosquito bites
- A WATERPROOF sunscreen keeps you protected during your swim
- The UVA protection index should be 1/3 of the UVB index
- To facilitate application, choose a sunscreen that rapidly absorbs into the skin
- UVB rays are responsible for sunburn, and UVA for premature skin ageing
Nourishing AFTER SUN CREAM
Repairs and moisturises the skin for soothed and beautiful skin after exposure to
MINI SPRAY kids SPF50
Compact high protection spray, water resistant, hypoallergenic, slip into your pocket!
SPRAY SPF30 150ml
High UV protection. Non-sticky, non-greasy, dries quickly. Fresh, discrete fragrance.
AFTER BITE PEN
A clever, quick and effective application for soothing insect bites!
MOSQUITO REPELLENT SPRAY 100ml
Repels mosquitos for 6 hours!
NOMOSQUITO turquoise wristband
Forget about mosquitoes!
HIKING FIRST AID KIT
28 items to provide first aid care.
ANTI-CHAFING CREAM body
A must-have to reduce chafing (skin against skin, skin against garment, skin against
INSTANT COLD PACK
Particularly suited for contact sports (football, rugby, handball, etc.) and combat
Did you know ?
"Most skin cancers are due to over-exposure to the sun during childhood."